- Tufts hosts event October 29 to bring university community together to network and brainstorm on key research focus areas
- Dean Huw F. Thomas recently announced the Sesquicentennial award winners to mark the 150th anniversary of the school.
- Using the university’s libraries, the Bridging Differences initiative encourages learning about the political, social, and cultural issues that divide our society
- Across the globe and around Tufts’ campuses, these ten students did research, volunteered, interned—and earned some money
- Huw F. Thomas, Dean of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, to step down in June 2019.
- Rob Mack and Joyce Sackey bring a breadth of experience to their new roles as chief diversity officers for Tufts
- Gloria Chao tackles the tensions growing up between immigrants and their first-generation children in a new YA novel
- Kids get a taste of dental and medical school with hands-on exercises meant to mimic the real thing