Pediatric Dentistry Clinic
The Pediatric Dentistry Clinic is Accepting New Patients.
At the Tufts Pediatric Dentistry Clinic our teams of specialists provide affordable, comprehensive dental care focused on the unique needs of children from 6 months to 18 years old.
Parents looking for dental services for their children should call 617-636-6971. The initial visit is a comprehensive initial evaluation with an associated fee. This fee can vary depending on your child's needs (if you have recent, usable X-rays, the fee will be less). We currently accept the following insurance: Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and MassHealth. Please call 617-636-6971 to verify your insurance.
Infants and Babies
To prevent future dental problems of all kinds, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, and American Academy of Pediatrics recommend that a baby’s first oral exam should be no later than his/her first birthday (6 to 12 months old).
Children and Adolescents
Tufts Pediatric Dental Clinic offers a full range of dental services for children and adolescents (through age 18) including:
- Comprehensive oral evaluation and assessments
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Space maintainers (to save space for adult teeth)
- Athletic mouth guards
- Cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening (for adolescents)
- Interceptive orthodontics (braces)
- Sedation and general anesthesia for children
Children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Tufts provides dental services for children with special needs at Tufts Dental Facilities throughout Massachusetts and at the Pediatric Dentistry Clinic in downtown Boston. To visit our main facility in Boston, please call 617-636-6971. For a list of offsite location throughout Massachusetts, visit the TDF Clinic page.
Why choose Tufts for your Kids?
- Lower fees than private practices
- State-of-the-art technology
- Caring people who are committed to improving children’s oral health
- A colorful and fun atmosphere that appeals to children of all ages
- Multicultural clinical staff who speak numerous languages—all children are comfortable at our Pediatric Dental Clinic
- The most advanced health and safety protocols
- Convenient location in the heart of Downtown Boston