- Continuing Education
Mission, Vision, & Values
Global Leaders in Oral Health
Education Committed to Clinical Excellence
- Provide a contemporary curriculum with themes of integration, as well as a preclinical and clinical environment that incorporates emerging practice models and technologies.
Knowledge to Improve General and Oral Health
- Alignment of research and scholarship to contribute to knowledge and practice for oral and general health.
Care and Community
- Provide and develop an environment promoting a culture of inclusivity and contemporary care for faculty, staff, students, alumni, and patients locally and globally.
We achieve our mission through:
- Evolving comprehensive dental education that integrates science, technology, patient needs, and lifelong learning in a world-class environment
- Interdisciplinary, dynamic research to improve oral care and impact overall health
- Recruitment, development, support, and retention of a diverse group of exceptional students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Civic engagement in service to our local, regional, national, and global communities
- Professional excellence and integrity in living, learning, and practicing with the highest ethical and clinical standards
- Commitment to advance dentistry through the integration of education, research, and collaboration
- Respect for one another’s rights, opinions, and beliefs in a diverse, culturally sensitive, and supportive environment
- A culture of open communication that fosters a sense of community