Before Your Visit: Complete Our Health Screening Using the Convenient Link!
In an effort to improve your entry into the building, we have set up a quick health screening survey to complete before your arrival. All we ask you to do is show our screening staff upon arrival that you have filled it out and that you are cleared to come into the building. You can access the health screening survey here: https://go.tufts.edu/dentalscreening.
Personal Protective Equipment at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Safety is our primary concern. Please take a moment to watch the following video on how we enhanced our safety protocols in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (click on the image to watch the video in Google Drive).
We’ve earned our reputation as one of the elite dental schools in the world and best dental clinics in New England. Our patients have access to a full range of dental services and providers, all under one roof.
- Reduced prices compared to area private practices
- Care provided by dentists-in-training under faculty supervision
- Reduced prices compared to area specialists
- Care provided by residents pursuing advanced degrees under faculty supervision
Faculty Practice for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Standard prices that are comparable to area private practices
- Not a teaching clinic—care provided by experienced Tufts faculty only
- Walk-in only (no appointments; first come, first served)
- For patients with swelling, acute pain or urgent dental needs
Tufts Dental Facilities
- Dental care for patients with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Provided at 7 locations throughout Massachusetts