- School of Dental Medicine
Emergency Clinic Policy
- The Emergency Dental Clinic operates as a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis with a limited number of patients that can be seen per session.
- There is an initial fee of up to $150 for an exam and radiographs that is due at the time of service.
- Due to limited occupancy, patients are not allowed to be accompanied by guests. Guests include friends, family and children.
Tufts Emergency Dental Clinic is open Monday through Friday, 9–10:30 a.m. and 1–2:30 p.m. Check-in time starts at 8:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. (30 minutes prior to clinical session). Please do not arrive earlier.
When Tufts Emergency Dental Clinic is closed (e.g., nights, weekends, and holidays), emergency services may be obtained by calling Tufts Medical Center at 617-636-5000 and asking for “Emergency Dental Care.” (NOTE: The Tufts Medical Center’s hours and fees are not the same as the TUSDM Emergency Clinic’s hours and fees.)
School Holiday Schedule
The Emergency clinic will be closed on school holidays. Emergency services may be obtained by calling Tufts Medical Center at 617-636-5000 and asking for “Emergency Dental Care”.
Upcoming School Holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day, January 17
- President's Day, February 21
Before Your Visit: Complete Our Health Screening Using the Convenient Link!
In an effort to improve your entry into the building, we have set up a quick health screening survey to complete before your arrival. All we ask you to do is to show our screening staff upon arrival that you have filled it out and that you are cleared to come into the building. You can access the dental screening survey here.