We invite you to stay up to date with the ever-changing world of dentistry at our state-of-the art continuing education facility in downtown Boston. Register today for the next dental education course that will elevate your practice or career.
Tufts Dental Mini-Residency Programs
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine has been leading the way in Dental Sleep Medicine Continuing Education programs for the past 12 years! Our programs offer world-renowned speakers and present the most up-to-date research and information on the topic.
Tufts Dental Continuing Education Office is proud to announce our upcoming Mini-Residency Programs:
- Pediatric Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency 2020
- Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency 2020-2021
- Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD) Mini-Residency 2020-2021
Conference Services and Room Rentals
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine offers a state-of-the art and professional setting for your business meetings, seminars, conferences and product demonstrations. We offer a unique, multi-purpose venue with beautiful views of the city, and a convenient location in downtown Boston.
- Convenient location
- Competitive rates
- On-site meeting and event support
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Various-sized conference rooms accommodating 10-90 guests
- Catering to the needs of groups both large and small
- Ample parking and close proximately to public transportation, local area hotels, and restaurants
Combining superior customer services, advanced technology, and on-premise catering, we promise to make your event an enjoyable experience for you and your participants! Contact us at (617) 636-6629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your next event now!