The Periodontal Clinic at Tufts Dental School provides comprehensive treatment for all oral health issues related to the gum and bone tissues.
- Sore, bleeding Gums
- Gum recessions, longer tooth/teeth
- Mobile tooth/teeth
- Sensitivity (gum and/or tooth)
- Short crowns (gummy smile)
- Missing tooth/teeth
Why Tufts Perio?
- Reduced fees – Our fees up to 50 percent less than private practice periodontists.
- Multiple Insurance Plans Accepted – We accept a variety of dental insurance plans. Please call (617) 636-6888 to confirm that we accept your specific insurance.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- A full range of periodontal services – We are able to offer all of the latest and most sophisticated periodontal treatments – in addition, you can receive hygiene and see other specialists as needed, all in the same building.
- Convenient location in downtown Boston – Discounted parking, T, and bus are across the street. Directions
Become a Patient
If you are interested in receiving care or have a referral from a dentist, please call (617) 636-6888 to set up an appointment. All patients require an initial consultation with an associated fee of $38 plus the cost of x-rays if needed. Each patient is unique, so detailed treatment plans and associated costs will be explained after your initial consultation.
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- Gum Graft Surgery
- Regenerative Procedures (Bone Grafting)
- Dental Crown Lengthening
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal Pocket Reduction
- Exposure of tooth/teeth for braces