Current Student Resources
Calendars and Handbooks
- Academic Calendar
- 2022–2023 Predoctoral Handbook *Updated 12/6/22
- 2022–2023 Postdoctoral Handbook
- Dental Central - Hub for students and their organizations to post upcoming community and cultural events and to encourage participation
- Canvas - A web portal for online curricular materials and related applications
- Research Administration - Resources for current students on conducting research at TUSDM
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library - Library, lounge and cafe for students, located in the Medical Education Building
- Student Housing Information - Information on living in Boston
- Family Information Form - For current students to get family access to alumni events, publications, and more
- Room Finder and Room Request Form - Find a quiet place to study or hold your next student organization event
- DMD Program Lunch & Learn Request to Present - Application for visitors looking to present at TUSDM
- Dental Policies - A listing of current TUSDM policies, standard operating procedures, guidelines, and standards
Instructions for submitting rotation swap
A student can swap rotations for any reason they find necessary six times during an academic year. If a student exceeds their amount of swaps or would like additional opportunities to swap, they must meet with the Dean of Student Affairs for approval. The rotation swap submittal e-mail must include the form indicating the:
- Rotation being swapped
- Exact date and time of the rotation
- Name of the student who agreed to trade rotations
- Both students’ axiUm provider numbers
The e-mail must be sent to email@example.com, copying the rotation director, administrator, and student agreeing to the swap. The student agreeing to the swap must send a confirmation e-mail to the Academic Affairs Program and Schedule Administrator, who will record and track all swaps.
Download the Rotation Swap Form
DMD students should consult the attendance policy in the pre-doctoral handbook and residents must speak to their program directors.
- Submit the Excused Absence Form.
- Download the Religious Accommodation and Notification Form.
- Download the Maternity/Paternity Leave Policy, Request Form, and FAQ.
- JumboCash - Special payment option for Tufts students
- Student Information System (SIS) - Tufts' system of record for students' academic, biographical, and financial information
- Tufts Webmail - Access to your Tufts email account from any web browser
- Immunizations - Learn more about the required immunizations at Tufts