- Short Courses
- Tufts Dental Mini-Residency Programs
- TUSDM Global Academy
- TUSDM Executive Academy
- TUSDM Academy for Heath Care Educators
- Interprofessional Pain and Headache Rounds [Virtual]
- Case Studies in Orofacial Pain and Headache Series [Virtual]
- Controlled Risk Mitigation Education Modules [Self-Study]
- Conference Services and Room Rentals
Update as of 2/24/2022 at 5:39pm:
All campuses (Grafton, Medford/Somerville, and Boston (Health Sciences and School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts)) are closed all day Friday, February 25.
- Remote working/teaching can continue. Please contact immediate supervisors if there are any unique circumstances.
- Faculty, Staff, Students and Residents: Please refer to the Dean's email from Thursday Feb. 24 for more information and instructions.
- Patients: Electronic communications will be sent shortly to all of the patients currently scheduled for appointments while the clinics are closed.
- TDF Sites will receive pertinent information from Dr. Drag.
- The Prosthodontics Clinic on Saturday February 26, 2022 will be open as scheduled.
- Testing Center on Boston Campus (Harrison Avenue): At this time our understanding is that the testing center will be operational. Please check the website calendar for details if you are planning to come in to get tested.
Note that, effective January 26, 2021, policies about the suspension of operations due to weather conditions have been updated to reflect the university’s current remote/virtual work environment. Please refer to the university’s Essential Staff, Campus Closings, and Early Release Policies for details about the impact of this announcement on your work.
Alerts and Weather Advisories
If a Tufts University campus closes due to snow, it will be announced via the following channels. These are the only official sources of a snow-related closing announcement.
If necessary, any additional details about the status of the Dental School will be posted on this page or via a message on the homepage of the school website.
Visit http://announcements.tufts.edu for further weather-related updates.
- Through the Tufts Alert system (via text, calls)
- By web at the Tufts University homepage
- By email via a message from CampusClosings@tufts.edu
- By Twitter via @TuftsUniversity
- By phone by calling 617-627-INFO (4636) for the Boston and Medford/Somerville campuses
For information about preparing for winter storms, please visit the Public Safety website: http://emergency.tufts.edu