Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship
The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery offers a one-year, pre-residency internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS). This program offers extensive clinical experience in patient management, outpatient oral surgical procedures, intravenous sedation and general anesthesia techniques. The intern is fully integrated in the residency program and their responsibilities are the same as the first year resident in the 4 year program. The intern is required to attend all lectures, seminars, and conferences, along with the OMFS residents.
- The deadline for application to this one year program is January 15 for consideration for matriculation on July 1 of the same year.
- International students will be considered for this position and must fulfill the minimum score requirements for TOEFL (90) or IELTS (7.0).
- You must submit the following items in your application.
- Completed application form.
- 3 letters of recommendation,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Dental School Transcript
- Personal Statement of Interest
- Send your application via e-mail or standard mail to Ms. Marilyn Peterson:
- 1 Kneeland Street, DHS-503, Boston, MA 02111