Skip to main content

Registrar's Office

The Office of the Registrar maintains and provides academic records for all current and past students of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine as well as verifying student enrollment for the National Student Clearinghouse for current students, and degree verification for graduates of our school.

Academic records, which include, but are not limited to, academic transcripts, certification of enrollment, degree and graduation date, may be withheld from any party requesting this information should the student or graduate be in default of a student loan or owe a balance to the university.

By registering for classes with Tufts Dental School, students accept and agree to be bound by the above policy as applied to any preexisting or future obligation to the University. You can read more about your rights to access, change and limit disclosure of your records on the Tufts University FERPA page.  

Transcript Requests*

Official transcripts may be requested through the SIS Portal. Please login with your Tufts UTLN and password. For help requesting a transcript in SIS, click here. If you are an alumnus and have forgotten your password, please visit the Tufts Tools page to reset your password.

Please note, if you are having trouble accessing SIS and wish to complete a paper request, please click here to download and complete form.

*Transcripts and other information from a student’s academic records will be released only upon written request from the student or other person authorized by law. An exception may be made in response to a subpoena or a court order. Tufts University School of Dental Medicine is in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended.

Enrollment Verification

Current students may obtain an Enrollment Verification by contacting the Office of the Registrar. Please email with your request.

Duplicate Degree Requests

If you would like to receive a duplicate of a degree or certificate you will need to download, complete and send us the applicable forms.

Name Change Requests

The Office of Enrollment Services – Registrar’s Office is responsible for maintaining a student’s or former student’s legal name in official school records.  Academic records that contain the legal name of the student or former student include transcripts, a diploma and/or certificate. Currently-enrolled students, former students and graduates can request that their official school records be updated to reflect a new name provided they submit proof of their legal name change.  In order to request a name change on your official school records, please submit at least one of the following items to the Enrollment Services – Registrar’s Office:

  • Signed copy of Social Security Card that reflects legal name (required for federal student aid recipients currently enrolled); or
  • Copy of biography page of passport; or
  • Copy of court issued document showing the new and old names; or
  • MA-issued driver’s license

Please note that if the student is currently enrolled and is receiving federal student financial aid, including federal student loans, the only acceptable proof of legal name change is a signed copy of the student’s social security card reflecting the student’s new name.

Updates to records will be made at the discretion of the Office of Enrollment Services – Registrar’s Office and additional records may be requested or accepted.  Please contact the Office of Enrollment Services – Registrar’s Office with questions.


Contact Information

Main Contact

Office Phone Number: 617-636-0814
Dedicated Fax: 617-636-4088
Alternate Fax: 617-636-0309

Mailing Address

Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Office of the Registrar
1 Kneeland Street, 15th Floor
Boston, MA 02111


Sandra M. Pearson, Director of Enrollment Services
(617) 636-0922
Room 1511 F

Kelsey Simonson, Associate Registrar
(617) 636-0970
Room 1511 K

Yi Wing Yan, Registration Coordinator​
(617) 636-0979​
Suite 1511 G