Faculty and Staff Resources
The faculty and staff at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine are committed to serving our students, patients, and the community. The dental school is equally committed to its people, providing a positive work environment and opportunities for personal and professional development.
TUSDM Job Openings
Advance your career or recruit a friend to the dental school.
- Assistant/Associate Professor (Part-Time), Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Faculty Member, Department of Endodontics
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Chair of Comprehensive Care
- Administrative Coordinator, Academic Affairs
- Registration Coordinator, Office of Enrollment Services
- Dispensary/Preclinical Support Assistant Manager, Clinical Affairs
- Oral Surgery Dental Assistant, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgery Nurse, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Assistant II/III – Pediatric Dentistry
- Materials Coordinator - Clinic Materials
- Admissions Counselor
- Patient Registration Assistant II, PG Orthodontics and PG Endodontics
- Central Sterilization Assistant Dispensary Assistant
Faculty Advisory Council
The Faculty Advisory Council was founded in 2014 as a way for the faculty to communicate directly to the top administration of the dental school and for the administration to communicate with the faculty. It strives to maintain a shared sense of community at the school. Please note you will need to enter your Tufts username and password to enter the site.
Staff Advisory Council
The Staff Advisory Council is a representative group of staff dedicated to liaising with Tufts University School of Dental Medicine staff, faculty and senior leadership by serving as a resource and advocate for the diverse staff population.
The Office of Research Administration offers separate website specifically for students and faculty who are interested in conducting research at TUSDM.
Office of Equal Opportunity
The Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) exists to ensure that the University’s commitment and goals toward equal opportunity are integral components of Tufts’ policies.
Education Technology provides digital teaching resources for faculty, including Exam Soft, Learning Catalytics, Kaltura, Tusk, Trunk and Canvas.
The Teaching and Learning in an Environment of New Technology (TALENT) Committee’s mission is to advocate and encourage innovative teaching and learning as well as supporting educational research in the TUSDM community.