Faculty and Staff Resources
The faculty and staff at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine are committed serving our students, patients and the community. The dental school is equally committed to its people, providing a positive work environment and opportunities for personal and professional development.
TUSDM Job Openings
Advance your career or recruit a friend to the dental school.
- Assistant/Associate Professor (Part-Time), Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics
- Faculty Member, Department of Endodontics
- Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontology
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthodontics
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Department of Diagnostic Sciences, Division of Oral Medicine
- Chair of Comprehensive Care
- Administrative Coordinator, Academic Affairs
- Registration Coordinator, Office of Enrollment Services
- Dispensary/Preclinical Support Assistant Manager, Clinical Affairs
- Oral Surgery Dental Assistant, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgery Nurse, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Assistant II/III – Pediatric Dentistry
- Materials Coordinator - Clinic Materials
- Admissions Counselor
- Patient Registration Assistant II, PG Orthodontics and PG Endodontics
- Central Sterilization Assistant Dispensary Assistant
Staff Advisory Council
The Staff Advisory Council is a representative group of staff dedicated to liaising with Tufts University School of Dental Medicine staff, faculty and senior leadership by serving as a resource and advocate for the diverse staff population.
The Office of Research Administration offers separate website specifically for students and faculty who are interested in conducting research at TUSDM.
Office of Equal Opportunity
The Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) exists to ensure that the University’s commitment and goals toward equal opportunity are integral components of Tufts’ policies.
Education Technology provides digital teaching resources for faculty, including Exam Soft, Learning Catalytics, Kaltura, Tusk, Trunk and Canvas.
The Teaching and Learning in an Environment of New Technology (TALENT) Committee’s mission is to advocate and encourage innovative teaching and learning as well as supporting educational research in the TUSDM community.