Faculty and Staff Resources
The faculty and staff at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine are committed serving our students, patients and the community. The dental school is equally committed to its people, providing a positive work environment and opportunities for personal and professional development.
TUSDM Job Openings
Advance your career or recruit a friend to the dental school.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthdontics
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Department of Endodontics
- Chair of Comprehensive Care
- Faculty Member in the Department of Periodontology
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Tissue Engineering
- Postdoctoral Fellow – Tufts Zebrafish Facility
- Program Coordinator, Continuing Education
- Materials Assistant
- Infection Control Manager
- Dental Assistant II
- Executive Administrative Assistant to the Dean
- Patient Records Supervisor
- Central Sterilization Assistant
- Documention Specialist
- Dispensary Assistant
- Billing Coordinator
- Patient Registration Assistant II
Staff Advisory Council
The Staff Advisory Council is a representative group of staff dedicated to liaising between Tufts University School of Dental Medicine staff, faculty and senior leadership by serving as a resource and advocate for the diverse staff population.
The Office of Research Administration offers separate website specifically for students and faculty who are interested in conducting research at TUSDM.
Office of Equal Opportunity
The Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) exists to ensure that the University’s commitment and goals toward equal opportunity are integral components of Tufts’ policies.
Education Technology provides digital teaching resources for faculty, including Exam Soft, Learning Catalytics, Kaltura, Tusk, Trunk and Canvas.
The Teaching and Learning in an Environment of New Technology (TALENT) Committee’s mission is to advocate and encourage innovative teaching and learning as well as supporting educational research in the TUSDM community.