Faculty and Staff Resources
The faculty and staff at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine are committed serving our students, patients and the community. The dental school is equally committed to its people, providing a positive work environment and opportunities for personal and professional development.
TUSDM Job Openings
Advance your career or recruit a friend to the dental school.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Sciences
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthodontics
- Chair of Comprehensive Care
- Research Coordinator
- Laboratory Coordinator, Diagnostic Sciences
- Instructional Designer/Project Manager
- Patient Registration Assistant I (Position One)
- Patient Registration Assistant I (Position Two)
- Administrative Assistant to the Dean
- Admissions Counselor
- Billing Coordinator
- Staff Assistant
- Dental Assistant I
Staff Advisory Council
The Staff Advisory Council is a representative group of staff dedicated to liaising between Tufts University School of Dental Medicine staff, faculty and senior leadership by serving as a resource and advocate for the diverse staff population.
The Office of Research Administration offers separate website specifically for students and faculty who are interested in conducting research at TUSDM.
Office of Equal Opportunity
The Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) exists to ensure that the University’s commitment and goals toward equal opportunity are integral components of Tufts’ policies.
Education Technology provides digital teaching resources for faculty, including Exam Soft, Learning Catalytics, Kaltura, Tusk, Trunk and Canvas. Contact Jennipher Murphy for more information.