DMD Lunch and Learn Request to Present at TUSDM
Thank you for your interest in presenting to the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Community. TUSDM does not endorse or promote any specific outside organizations, and therefore your presentation must be educational. To ensure this, we require that anyone who is interested in presenting to the TUSDM community provide the following information. This information will be shared with relevant departments to ensure that it is in alignment with the TUSDM curriculum and philosophy. Requestors will be notified if/when approved.
DMD Lunch and Learn Submission Process:
1) Complete the initial Request to Present Lunch & Learn form on Qualtrics at least 4 weeks in advance of desired presentation date.
- If this is a career-related Lunch and Learn, please also read the Career Services Policy (below).
2) Once your request has been approved, review the Conflict of Interest Policy (below). Complete and sign the fillable DMD Program Lunch and Learn Presenter Agreement and the Disclosure of Conflict of Interest Form and email both completed forms to DMDLunchandLearn@tufts.edu. Your presentation will not be confirmed until both forms are received.
3) Submit all presentation materials (PowerPoint slides, handouts, etc.) to DMDLunchandLearn@tufts.edu.
- The first slide of your presentation must include a disclosure statement (see an example below). If you are not using slides or media you must verbally state the disclosure at the beginning of your session.
Once all materials and paperwork are completed, please allow one week to receive final approval. Your Lunch and Learn is not confirmed until you receive a final confirmation email.
Questions regarding product- or company-related Lunch and Learns as well as career-related Lunch and Learns should be directed to DMDLunchandLearn@tufts.edu.