Comprehensive Care Clinic
Our Comprehensive Care Clinic is a great fit for most adults who want to improve their overall oral health. Dentists-in-training work with experienced dentists to provide your care.
- 50% lower fees than area private practices
- Wide range of services including root canals, dentures and fillings
- MassHealth and most dental insurances accepted (but not required)
- Priority referrals to our specialty clinics
Become a Patient
To make sure we are good fit for you, please read the following criteria for becoming a new patient.
- New patients need two initial visits. During the first visit we provide a screening and take necessary x-rays. The second visit is a comprehensive oral exam.
- Appointments can last up to three hours. This time frame helps accommodate the teaching process – it doesn’t mean you will have your mouth open for three hours! It does mean you get the benefit of expert opinions from multiple, experienced dental professionals and specialists.
- We can not provide free care, payment will be expected at the time of your appointment. Our prices are lower than area private practices which makes us a great option for patients without insurance as well as those who want to make their insurance dollar go further.