Comprehensive Care Clinic
The Comprehensive Care Clinic is accepting new patients. Call 617-636-6998 (TTY 711) to schedule your New Patient Exam. To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and keep everyone safe, we have:
- updated our HVAC system to enhance its filtration capability and air exchange rate
- introduced the use of sanitizing foggers and extraoral vacuum suction systems
- optimized our PPE protocols, including N95 facemasks
- installed plexiglass partitions
- established social distancing practices
- It is mandatory for all patients to wear a facemask.
- Due to limited occupancy, patients are not allowed to be accompanied by guests unless you are under 18 and require a legal guardian.
Our Comprehensive Care Clinic is a great fit for most adults who want to improve their overall oral health. Dentists-in-training work with experienced dentists to provide your care.
- 50% lower fees than area private practices
- Wide range of services including root canals, dentures and fillings
- MassHealth and most dental insurances accepted (but not required)
- Priority referrals to our specialty clinics
Become a Patient
To make sure we are good fit for you, please read the following criteria for becoming a new patient.
- New patients need two initial visits. During the first visit we provide a screening and take necessary X-rays. The second visit is a comprehensive oral exam.
- Appointments can last up to three hours. This time frame helps accommodate the teaching process—it doesn’t mean you will have your mouth open for three hours! It does mean you get the benefit of expert opinions from multiple, experienced dental professionals and specialists.
- We cannot provide free care, payment will be expected at the time of your appointment. Our prices are lower than area private practices which makes us a great option for patients without insurance as well as those who want to make their insurance dollar go further.