Showing News articles tagged with Societal Impact
A novel use of 3-D imaging might help explain Bell’s palsy, a puzzling facial paralysis
Student research on display at Bates-Andrews Day runs the gamut from HPV vaccines to sleep apnea appliances
Global Research Assistant Program offers the chance to work in the field
- Over five challenging days, Tufts volunteers set up shop in crossroads towns and rain-forest villages, bringing relief and education to thousands of Jamaicans who otherwise would suffer unattended.
Symposium organized by the Tufts University Prison Initiative at Tisch College will feature prisoner advocates and graduates of college-in-prison programs
- Dentist on Display is a series created by Career Services spotlighting young Tufts Dental alumni doing extraordinary work around the globe.
- News from Tufts Univeristy School of Dental Medicine
- When several sets of teeth from display models at Boston’s Museum of Science needed restorative work, a professor and postgraduate student from the School of Dental Medicine brought them to One Kneeland Street.
- An experimental drug that mimics an insulin-regulating hormone could rebuild bone, and perhaps advance treatment for Type 2 diabetics.