Application to Present at TUSDM
Thank you for your interest in presenting to the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Community. TUSDM does not endorse or promote any specific outside organizations, and therefore your presentation must be educational. To ensure this, we require that anyone who is interested in presenting to the TUSDM community provide the following information. This information will be shared with relevant departments to ensure that it is in alignment with the TUSDM curriculum and philosophy. Requestors will be notified if/when approved.
1) Review our Conflict of Interest Policy (below).
- If this is a career-related Lunch and Learn, please also read the Career Services Policy (below).
2) The first slide of your presentation must include a disclosure statement (see an example below). If you are not using slides or media you must verbally state the disclosure at the beginning of your session. A copy of your disclosure statement must be signed and submitted to Karen Alexander (email@example.com) before your presentation.
3) All requests must be submitted 4 weeks in advance of the proposed event date. Please allow 5 business days for your request to be processed.
4) All written materials (PowerPoint slides, handouts, etc.) must be submitted to Karen Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with your application.
Questions regarding product- or company-related Lunch and Learns should be directed to Karen Alexander (email@example.com). Questions regarding career-related Lunch and Learns should be directed to Marguerite Moore (Marguerite.Moore@tufts.edu).