Homecoming and Reunion
Homecoming and Reunion Weekend
April 27-29, 2018
Mark your calendar for the Annual Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Homecoming and Reunion Weekend this Spring—an exciting program is in the works! Events will be held at the Dental School, the Four Seasons Hotel and nearby Boston sites. Let us know if you can make it or are interested in participating in a committee by filling out the following form.
If your Tufts Dental School education has helped in your success, please consider the Reunion as an opportunity to help the next generation of students succeed as well by donating to Tufts Dental Fund. You can also see the current all class giving amounts and see which classes are pulling ahead!
If you are celebrating your 25th reunion (D93) or 50th reunion (D68), please fill out our questionnaire the reunion class yearbook we are creating.
The Tufts Alumni office has worked with several hotels in the neighborhood on special pricing for the 2018 reunion.
- Four Seasons, $385 per night, 617-338-4400
- Revere Hotel, $299 per night, 855-673-8373, Book Online
- Taj Boston Hotel, $299 per night, 877-482-5267, Book Online
We have a fabulous lineup of events scheduled for the 2018 homecoming and reunion. Below is a sample, you can also download the full schedule with dates, time and meeting points.
- Alumni Welcome Reception
- Dental School Tours
- City of Boston Running Tour with Executive Associate Dean Mark Gonthier
- Art & Architecture Tour of the Isabella Steward Gardner
- CE Course: Lasers in Everyday Dentistry
- Panel Discussion: The TUSDM Curriculum and Contemporary Education in Dental Medicine: Student and Faculty Perspectives
- Annual Meeting and Luncheon
- Class Reunion Dinners
- Tufts After Dark (Dance Party)
- Farewell Brunch
Questions, concerns? Contact a member of the alumni office.
Reunion Class Giving, Class Updates, Strategy
Marianne Blaney, Director, Tufts Dental Fund
Gift Transactions, Contact Information Updates
Kim Regan, Staff Assistant
Events and Programming
Natalie Lewis, Associate Director of Alumni Relations
Registration, Hotel Information, Attendee List