Browse for Open Space:
Looking for a quiet place to study? Trying to find a place to hold your next student organization meeting? Browse for space throughout the Boston Campus on Virtual EMS.
Log in using your Tufts UTLN and password, then click “Browse” from the top menu bar. From there you can view space in all buildings on the health sciences campus on any date or time. Please note, you may not reserve space on the Virtual EMS website. To reserve a meeting or function space, please follow the instructions below. Please be aware that you cannot reserve space for individual study. Any study space throughout the Boston campus is available on a first come, first serve basis.
For students who would like to request a meeting room at the Dental School, please follow the steps below.
1) Download and fill out the Meeting Request Form.
- All extra-curricular student group requests must first be approved by Carrie Garinger in Student Affairs.
- If you plan to serve alcohol at your event, you must have a security detail, please contact Public Safety at 617-636-6610.
- If your event requires specific or additional audiovisual equipment, please contact Educational Media Services at 617-636- 0931.
- If your event requires a specific room set-up, please contact Facilities at 617-636-6612.
- All requests for Continuing Education space on the 14th floor must have approval from the Continuing Education department. Due to this process, confirmation on Continuing Education space may take 1 – 2 weeks.
- Postgraduate conference rooms on the 11th and 12th floors are booked by the department. Please contact the department administrators directly if you are interested in reserving this space.