Each of the past three years, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine has been honored by the American Association for Dental Research (AADR) for having more student research abstracts accepted than any other school! With the the introduction of the Dean’s Research Scholarship we are encouraging students to get involved with research as soon as they enter dental school.
The Student Research Fellowship Program provides predoctoral dental students with the opportunity to earn a stipend while performing research under the supervision of University faculty. Learn more.
Tufts predoctoral students visit domestic and international headquarters of leading dental manufactures to conduct research with industry scientists. This opportunity allows students to gain insight into the multifaceted and interdisciplinary world of dental product manufacturing. The program fosters understanding and shared information which benefits the participants, their patients, Tufts community and the profession at large. Please click here for more information.
- Bates-Andrews Research Day
- Charleton Lecture and Poster Competition
- Yankee Dental Congress
- IADR/AADR Annual Meeting
- Writing a research proposal for submission to the TUSDM Research Committee
- Dental Research Administration Study Design Checklists
- Submitting Your Research Study to the Institutional Review Board
- How to write an abstract
- How to Design a Poster for Presentation
- Principles of Ethical and Professional Conduct in Research
- American Association for Dental Research (AADR) Student Research Fellowships
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Medical Research Fellows Program
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Medical Research Scholars Program
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Fogarty International Clinical Research Scholars and Fellows
- New York Academy of Medicine – David E. Rogers Student Research Fellowship Program
- The Albert Schweitzer Fellowship – Boston