Tufts Dental Clinics offer a full range of high quality general, specialty, and emergency dental care at lower fees than private dental practices:
- The Pre-Doctoral Clinics offer comprehensive dental care. Faculty-supervised dental students conduct a thorough evaluation and develop a comprehensive treatment plan before beginning treatment.
- Call (617) 636-6828 for an appointment.
- Advanced General Dentistry is a post-doctoral clinic that offers comprehensive dental care.
- Dentists who have completed dental school and are receiving 1-2 additional years of training in advanced general dentistry provide treatment.
- Call (617) 636-4067 for an appointment.
Emergency Dentistry (Treatment of acute pain, swelling, and urgent dental needs)
Endodontics (root canals) – Call (617) 636-6889 for an appointment if you have a referral from a dentist.
Esthetic Dentistry (Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Services include teeth whitening, veneers, esthetic bonding, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Please call (617) 636-0460.
- Please see our Before and After photos.
Geriatric Dentistry (General dentistry with attention to the special needs of elderly patients)
- Patients seen by special arrangement. Please call (617) 636-6968.
HIV/AIDS (Ryan White Grant for patients with HIV/AIDS) – Please call (617) 636-6814 for more information.
Implant Dentistry (surgical replacement of teeth) – Please call (617) 636-6930.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue; surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the mouth, jaws, and related facial structures
- Please call (617) 636-6516 for an appointment or more information.
- Services include treatment of oral problems related to infectious and systemic disorders such as cancer, mouth lesions, dry mouth, AIDS/HIV, and taste disorders. Call (617) 636-3932.
Orthodontics (braces for children and adults)
- Call (617) 636-6887 for an appointment.
Pediatric Dentistry (for children ages 6 months to 18 years)
- Call (617) 636-6971 for an appointment.
Periodontics (treatment of gum disease) – Please call (617) 636-6888.
- Services include crowns and bridges, partial and complete dentures, and implant restorations.
- Please call (617) 636-6888 for an appointment or (617) 636-6591 for information.
Radiology (X-rays and Oral CAT Scans) – Please call (617) 636-6814.
Special Needs Patient Services (Dentistry for Children and Adults with Special Needs)
Temporomandibular Disorders and Craniofacial Pain -Treated at Tufts Craniofacial Pain Center