Replacing Teeth & Restoring Smiles For Less
Are you missing teeth? Are your dentures loose or uncomfortable? We can help you smile with confidence!
Implant dentistry, the surgical replacement of teeth, is a safe and highly effective solution to the many problems resulting from missing or failing teeth.
Dental implants can replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all your teeth. Compared to bridges and dentures, implants are stronger and more stable so it is easier to speak and chew, and you can eat most foods you want.
Dental implants look and feel like your own natural teeth.
Information you will find on this page includes:
- Why Get Dental Implants?
- Implant Services to Meet Your Needs
- Leading-edge Practitioners
- 9 Reasons to Use Tufts Dental Implant Center
- Payment & Insurance
- What Our Patients Say
- Convenient Location (This section opens a new window)
- Contact Us
Why Get Dental Implants?
Dental implants can:
- Improve your smile & self-confidence
- Help people with collapsed bites look younger
- Improve your chewing & speech
- Prevent your teeth from drifting
- Reduce or eliminate bone atrophy or shrinkage, commonly associated with loss of teeth
- Improve your oral health
- Improve your overall health & quality of life
- Give you peace of mind
As a result, dental implants can be a great investment. At Tufts, you can make this investment at a lower cost than at private dental practices.
Implant Services to Meet Your Needs
Tufts Dental Implant Center offers a full range of dental implant services, including:
- Replacements of one, several, or all of your teeth
- State-of-the-art computer-aided surgical planning & surgeries
- Advanced procedures for saving problematic or failing implants
- Reconstructions for oral cancer & trauma patients
- Second opinions for you or your dentist
- Expert review & opinions for legal cases
- All types of dental anesthesia–from local injections to sedation to general anesthesia
Tufts Dental Implant Center’s services are provided by highly skilled dentists who are receiving 2-4 years of additional training in implant dentistry or oral and maxillofacial surgery. Our dentists are supervised and taught by expert faculty who are leading-edge practitioners and who conduct research to advance implant dentistry procedures and improve oral health.
Members of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American College of Prosthodontics, &Academy of Osseointegration
9 Reasons to Use Tufts Dental Implant Center
- Distinguished faculty supervising highly skilled post-doctoral fellows
- A full range of dental implant services
- Collaboration among experts in implant dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, & anesthesiology
- State-of-the-art services & facilities, including fully-equipped surgical suites
- Caring professionals committed to improving your oral health
- The most advanced health & safety protocols
- Lower fees than private practices
- Multicultural clinical staff who speak numerous languages – All patients are welcome at Tufts Dental Implant Center.
- Convenient location in downtown Boston – Discounted parking, T, & bus are across the street.
Payment & Insurance
Financing options are available to make treatment more easily affordable.
- MassHealth, Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental (MA & RI), Commonwealth Care (Type 1, Network & Neighborhood Health Plans), & Cigna PPO dental insurance
- Veterans (with approval letter from physician)
- Cash & personal checks
- MasterCard, Visa, & Discover credit & debit cards
What Our Patients Say
“I came to Tufts Dental School per the recommendation of an alumna, when I was searching for implant solutions… I had the good fortune to meet with the very professional and understanding staff… The doctors have achieved the outcome that I desired, while respecting my financial budget. Their kindness and concern throughout have made the process more than I could have wished for. I am so very lucky to have come to Tufts for this care.” Linda A., Lowell, MA
“Thank you for the wonderful care I received at Tufts for the implant and properly fitting denture. I particularly wish to thank and commend [my Tufts dentist] for her persistence and follow through in providing a completely satisfying result. I can now, for the first time in many years, eat without any impediment thanks to a perfectly fitting denture.” LeRoy A., Centerville, MA
“My experience with Tufts Implant Center has been great. [They] were very patient and honest. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an implant.”Ryan S., Dover, NH
School of Dental Medicine
Dental Implant Center
1 Kneeland Street, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: (617) 636-6930
Fax: (617) 636-6809