The Endodontic Clinic at Tufts Dental School is a referral-only clinic offering root canals and a full-range of advanced endodontic services at affordable rates – often half of the cost of area private practices.
Patients with Referrals
If you are a patient with a referral, please call (617) 636-6889 to set up an appointment. You will need your referring dentists name and phone number, as well as the tooth number requiring the root canal or treatment. Please tell us if you are seeking immediate treatment, or would like to come in for a consultation.
- Fill out a Referral Form
- Give the completed Referral Form to your patient and have her/him call us at (617) 636-6889. Please remind your patient to bring the Referral Form to their appointment.
Why Tufts Endodontics?
- Reduced fees – Our fees are approximately half the fees of private endodontists so we can treat patients who would otherwise lose teeth.
- Multiple Insurance Plans Accepted – We accept a variety of dental insurance plans. Please call (617) 636-6889 to confirm that we accept your specific insurance.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment, including microscopes, ultrasonic units, all varieties of NiTi rotary instrumentation systems, and a small field of view CBCT unit
- A full range of endodontic services – Along with providing root canals, we offer everything from nonsurgical and microsurgical endodontics to retreatment, pain diagnosis, post removal, and the exciting new area of pulpal revascularization/regeneration
- Communication and collaboration with referring doctors – We do our very best to communicate with referral sources by phone, email, mail and fax. We also greatly appreciate referrals and return patients to their referring dentist to complete their restorative care.
- Multicultural clinical staff who speak numerous languages – Tufts Endodontic Clinic can accommodate patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Convenient location in downtown Boston – Discounted parking, T, and bus are across the street. Directions