Please note! We are not accepting new patients without a referral from a doctor or dentist. You can become a patient in our general dentistry clinic, by clicking here. (If you are a good fit for the Prosthodontic Dentistry Clinic, you will be referred internally.)
The Prosthodontic Clinic at Tufts Dental School specializes in the complete restoration of your teeth and smile, with a commitment to both functionality and appearance.
New patients with referrals should call (617) 636-6888 to set up an appointment. Your first appointment will include a screening and consultation to discuss how we can meet your needs. The fee for this screening is $66 (x-rays are an additional fee if required). Any subsequent costs and procedures will be discussed after your initial visit.
We always take into account your unique needs in terms of both functionality and appearance to create the healthiest and most natural appearance possible.
- Veneers, Implants, Crowns and Bridges
- Complete and partial dentures
- Partial and full mouth restorations
- Comprehensive treatment for complex cases
Insurance and Financing
We accept the following insurance: Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and MassHealth. We also offer in-house and external payment plans. After your initial visit, we can provide you with detailed financing and insurance information.
Why choose Prosthodontics at Tufts?
- Reduced fees – Our prices are significantly lower than private prosthodontists.
- Comprehensive care – We have the ability to handle the most complex cases as well as re-care appointments (hygiene) in the same building.
- Multiple Insurance Plans Accepted – We accept a variety of dental insurance plans. Please call (617) 636-6888 to confirm that we accept your specific insurance.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Multicultural clinical staff who speak numerous languages – Tufts Dental School can accommodate patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Convenient location in downtown Boston – Discounted parking, T, and bus are across the street. Directions