The Periodontal Clinic at Tufts Dental School provides comprehensive treatment for all oral health issues related to the gum and bone tissues, including the following:
Become a Patient
If you are interested in receiving care or have a referral from a dentist, please call (617) 636-6888 to set up an appointment. All patients require an initial consultation with an associated fee of $52 plus the cost of x-rays if needed. Each patient is unique, so detailed treatment plans and associated costs will be explained after your initial consultation.
Why Tufts Perio?
- Reduced fees – Our fees are 25-50% less than private practice periodontists.
- Multiple Insurance Plans Accepted – We accept a variety of dental insurance plans. Please call (617) 636-6888 to confirm that we accept your specific insurance.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- A full range of peridontic services – We are able to offer all of the latest and most sophisticated periodontal treatments – in addition, you can receive hygiene (re-care) and see other specialists as needed, all in the same building.
- Multicultural clinical staff who speak numerous languages – Tufts Periodontal Clinic can accommodate patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Convenient location in downtown Boston – Discounted parking, T, and bus are across the street. Directions