At the Tufts Pediatric Dentistry Clinic our teams of specialists provides affordable, comprehensive dental care focused on the unique needs of children from 6 months to 18 years old.
Parents looking for dental services for one or more of their children, please call (617) 636-6971. The initial visit is usually a comprehensive initial evaluation with an associated fee. This fee can vary depending on your needs (if you have recent, usable x-rays, the fee will be lower).
We currently accept the following insurance: Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and MassHealth. Please call (617) 636-6971 to verify your insurance.
Infants and Babies
To prevent future dental problems of all kinds, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, and American Academy of Pediatrics recommend that a baby’s first oral exam should be no later than his/her first birthday (6-12 months old).
Children and Adolescents
Tufts Pediatric Dental Clinic offers a full range of dental services for children and adolescents (through age 18) including:
- Comprehensive oral evaluation and assessments
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Space maintainers (to save space for adult teeth)
- Athletic mouth guards
- Cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening (for adolescents)
- Interceptive Orthodontics (braces)
- Sedation and General Anesthesia for children
Children with Special Needs
Tufts provides dental services for children with special needs at Tufts Dental Facilities for Patients with Special Needs throughout Massachusetts and at the Pediatric Dental Clinic in downtown Boston. For more information call (617) 636-6971 or click here.
Why Tufts Pediatric Dental Clinic?
- Lower fees than private practices
- State-of-the-art technology
- Caring people who are committed to improving children’s oral health
- A colorful & fun atmosphere that appeals to children of all ages
- Multicultural clinical staff who speak numerous languages – All children are comfortable at our Pediatric Dental Clinic.
- The most advanced health & safety protocols
- Convenient location in the heart of downtown Boston – easy to reach by subway (Orange Line Tufts-New England Medical Center stop), bus, train, & car. Directions.