“The doctors have achieved the outcome that I desired, while respecting my financial budget. Their kindness and concern throughout [was] more than I could have wished for.”
-LeRoy A., Centerville, MA
Message from the Director
Roger B. Galburt, D.D.S.
|Dental implants are a major advancement in replacement of missing or damaged teeth. Here at the Tufts University Dental Implant Center we concentrate on this type of procedure. Our faculty has over 100 years of combined experience in implant dentistry. Since all of the procedures are done in one clinic your care is well coordinated. We look forward to meeting you and including you in our family of well treated patients.|
Patients interested in dental implants can request an appointment online or call (617) 636-6516 for a consultation appointment. Each treatment is unique to the patient, so there needs to be an initial consultation. The consultation will cost $159 and will include an examination; a panoramic x-ray; and a treatment plan.
You will be given a copy of your treatment plan after the examination that will detail the costs of the recommended treatment.
We accept the following insurance: Delta Dental, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA, and MassHealth. We will bill your insurance for the initial consultation and panoramic x-ray. You will be responsible for any additional payment after we receive payment from your insurance company. A financing option is available for your treatment after your initial consultation is completed.
Implant Services to Meet Your Needs
Implants are an investment in your overall health and quality of life, and can improve speech, chewing, appearance and provide peace of mind.
- Replacements of one, several, or all of your teeth
- State-of-the-art computer-aided surgical planning & surgeries
- Advanced procedures for saving problematic or failing implants
- Comprehensive services beyond implants!
- Reconstructions for oral cancer & trauma patients
- Second opinions for you or your dentist
- Expert review & opinions for legal cases
- All types of dental anesthesia–from local injections to sedation to general anesthesia
Why Tufts Dental Implant Center?
- Distinguished faculty supervising highly skilled post-doctoral fellows
- A full range of dental implant services
- Collaboration among experts in implant dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery and anesthesiology
- State-of-the-art services & facilities, including fully-equipped surgical suites
- Caring professionals committed to improving your oral health
- Affordable fees approximately ½ private office fees
- The most advanced health & safety protocols
- Convenient location – MBTA subway, bus and commuter rail, and discounted parking right across the street. Directions