The Implant Center at Tufts Dental School specializes in the surgical replacement of teeth and can restore your smile at a lower cost than area private practices.
Patients interested in dental implants should call (617) 636-6930. Please note that we do not give out prices over the phone. Each treatment is unique to the patient, so there needs to be an initial consultation ($91 fee plus the cost of x-rays if needed) before determining the cost of care.
We currently accept the following insurance: Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna (as well as, MassHealth and others under certain circumstances.) Please call (617) 636-6930 to verify your insurance. Financing options are also be available.
Implant Services to Meet Your Needs
Implants are an investment in your overall health and quality of life, and can improve speech, chewing, appearance and provide peace of mind.
- Replacements of one, several, or all of your teeth
- State-of-the-art computer-aided surgical planning & surgeries
- Advanced procedures for saving problematic or failing implants
- Comprehensive services beyond implants!
- Reconstructions for oral cancer & trauma patients
- Second opinions for you or your dentist
- Expert review & opinions for legal cases
- All types of dental anesthesia–from local injections to sedation to general anesthesia
Why Tufts Dental Implant Center?
- Distinguished faculty supervising highly skilled post-doctoral fellows
- A full range of dental implant services
- Collaboration among experts in implant dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery and anesthesiology
- State-of-the-art services & facilities, including fully-equipped surgical suites
- Caring professionals committed to improving your oral health
- Reduced fees than private practices
- The most advanced health & safety protocols
- Convenient location – MBTA subway, bus and commuter rail, and discounted parking right across the street. Directions