Tufts Esthetic Dentistry Clinic offers a comprehensive approach in diagnosing and treating patients with cosmetic and functional needs. Our services include simple to more extensive smile reconstruction by the means of teeth whitening, direct composite restorations, porcelain laminate veneers, all-ceramic and porcelain fused to metal crowns, Computer assisted restorations, and implant-supported crowns.
New patients should call (617) 636-6888 to set up an appointment. Your first appointment will include a screening and consultation to discuss how we can meet your needs. The fee for this screening is $65 (x-rays are an additional fee if required). Any subsequent costs and procedures will be discussed after your initial visit.
We always take into account your unique needs in terms of both functionality and appearance to create the healthiest and most natural appearance possible.
- Teeth Whitening
Insurance and Financing
We accept the following insurance: Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and MassHealth. We also offer payment plans through Springstone. After your initial visit, we will provide you with detailed financing and insurance information.
Why choose Prosthodontics/Esthetics at Tufts?
- Reduced fees – Our prices are significantly lower than private cosmetic dentists.
- Comprehensive care – We have the ability to handle the most complex cases as well as re-care appointments (hygiene) in the same building.
- Multiple Insurance Plans Accepted – We accept a variety of dental insurance plans. Please call (617) 636-6888 to confirm that we accept your specific insurance.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Multicultural clinical staff who speak numerous languages – Tufts Dental School can accommodate patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Convenient location in downtown Boston – Discounted parking, T, and bus are across the street. Directions