Tufts University School of Dental Medicine offers patients a full range of high-quality general, specialty and emergency dental care:
- The Pre-Doctoral Clinics offer comprehensive dental care. Faculty-supervised dental students conduct a thorough evaluation and develop a comprehensive treatment plan before beginning treatment.
- Call (617) 636-6828 for an appointment
- Advanced General Dentistry is a post-doctoral clinic that offers comprehensive dental care
- Dentists who have completed dental school and are receiving 1-2 additional years of training in advanced general dentistry provide treatment
- Call (617) 636-4067 for an appointment
- Services include treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJD); chronic head, neck, and facial pain; anddental sleep disorders, e.g., Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) syndrome
- Call (617) 636-6817
Treatment of acute pain, swelling, and urgent dental needs. Call (617) 636-6828
Call (617) 636-6889 for an appointment if you have a referral from a dentist.
- Services include teeth whitening, veneers, esthetic bonding, and tooth-colored fillings
- Call (617) 636-0460
- A multi-specialty private group practice, Tufts Dental Associates uses no student dentists
- General and specialty dental care is provided by the School of Dental Medicine’s faculty
- Call (617) 636-6678 for the Main Office or (617) 636-6515 for Oral Surgery
Patients seen by special arrangement. Please call (617) 636-6950.
Please call (617) 636-6814.
Implant Dentistry (surgical replacement of teeth)
Please call (617) 636-6930
Surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue; surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the mouth, jaws, and related facial structures – Call (617) 636-6516.
Services include treatment of oral problems related to infectious and systemic disorders such as cancer, mouth lesions, dry mouth, AIDS/HIV, and taste disorders. Call (617) 636-3932.
Call (617) 636-6678 for clinical appointments and (866) 670-8677 for biopsy and cytology services.
Braces for children and Adults. Call (617) 636-6887 for an appointment.
For patients ages 6 months to 18 years – Call (617) 636-6971
Treament of gum disease. Please call (617) 636-6888
- Services include crowns and bridges, partial and complete dentures, and implant restorations
- Please call (617) 636-6888 for an appointment
X-rays and Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) – Please call (617) 636-6812.
Dentists referring patients for a CBCT must complete a CBCT Referral Form.
Dentists referring patients for Radiographs must complete a Radiology Referral Form.
The dental school often recruits patients for research (e.g., tooth whitening studies and studies to test materials used in restorative dentistry, e.g., fillings and crowns). Find out which research studies are currently seeking participants.
Dentistry for children and adults with special needs
Temporomandibular Disorders and Craniofacial Pain
Treated at Tufts Craniofacial Pain Center