We do our best to accommodate every patient who wants to improve their overall oral health. To make sure we are a good fit for you, please consider the following criteria for becoming a new patient.
- New patients must be willing to commit to two initial visits before treatment begins. These visits include x-rays, screenings, examinations and treatment planning. This process may differ if you have a referral or only need care from one of our specialty clinics.
- Appointments can last up to three hours. This time frame helps accommodate the teaching process – it doesn’t mean you will have your mouth open for three hours! It does mean you get the benefit of expert opinions from multiple, experienced dental professionals and specialists.
- Appointments always start at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. We also have a “three strikes and you’re out” policy for missed appointments.
- We do not provide anesthesia for routine cleanings.
- We can not provide free care. Our prices are lower than area private practices which makes us a great option for self-pay patients as well as those who want to make their insurance dollar go farther. We also provide payment plans. Please consider that payment will be expected at the time of your appointment.
If you think we would be a good fit for you*, and would like to receive high quality, comprehensive and affordable dental care, please call (617) 636-6828. Please follow the prompts for “New Patient” and you will speak to a patient services liaison.
*If our teaching clinic is not a good fit for you, consider Tufts Dental Associates — our private, faculty practice. Please note that and prices and appointments are different. ►
How did you hear about us?