Please select the option below that best fits your needs.
|Patients seeking general oral health care, including cleanings and fillings
- Most Common
- Lowest Prices
- Care provided by predoctoral student dentists and faculty members
|Patients who have a referral from a doctor or are only looking for a specific procedure
- Examples: Braces, Oral Surgery, Implants
- Doctor’s referral may be required
- Care provided by residents pursuing advanced dentistry degrees and faculty members
Our General Dentistry Clinic serves most patients who want to improve their overall oral health. To make sure we are good fit for you, please consider the following criteria for becoming a new patient.
- New patients need two initial visits before treatment begins. These visits include x-rays, screenings, examinations and treatment planning.
- Appointments can last up to three hours. This time frame helps accommodate the teaching process – it doesn’t mean you will have your mouth open for three hours! It does mean you get the benefit of expert opinions from multiple, experienced dental professionals and specialists.
- Appointments always start at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. We also have a “three strikes and you’re out” policy for missed appointments.
- We do not provide anesthesia for routine cleanings.
- We can not provide free care. Our prices are lower than area private practices which makes us a great option for patients without insurance as well as those who want to make their insurance dollar go further. Payment will be expected at the time of your appointment.
To receive quality, affordable dental care at our General Dentistry Clinic, please request an appointment online. You may also call (617) 636-6828 and follow the prompts for “New Patient” to speak to a patient services liaison.
Not a good fit for your needs?
If our predoctoral general dentistry clinic described above doesn’t meet your needs, please consider one of the options below.
- Treatment performed by leading dentists who are Tufts faculty members. (Not a teaching clinic.)
- Rates that are comparable to area private practices
- Fastest appointment times
- Treatment performed by residents (who are pursuing a postdoctoral degree) and Tufts Faculty Members
- Rates that are lower than area private practices, but higher than our regular general dentistry clinic (described above)
- Faster appointment times