We invite you to stay up to date with the ever-changing world of dentistry at our state-of-the art continuing education facility in downtown Boston. For more information about the next dental education course that will elevate your practice or career, click here.
In this hands-on course, TUSDM Clinical Professor Dr. Roya Zandparsa will draw on a combination of personal experience and evidence-based research to help participants understand how to achieve a predictable and esthetically pleasing result in both simple and complex fixed prosthodontic cases. Course participants will have the opportunity to:
- Practice patient evaluations
- Work as a group in order to diagnose, treatment plan and sequence patients
- Practice with CAD/CAM technology (digital scanners, computed milled abutments, crowns, bridges, etc.)
- Practice restoring dental implants
- Make provisional restorations on an implant-supported crown
Thanks to everyone who participated in our USVI Trip! If you couldn’t make it, this is what you missed out on!
Newsletter & Course Catalog
Find out about new courses, discounts and updates on availability by signing up to receive our e-newsletter and course catalog.