We invite you to stay up to date with the ever-changing world of dentistry at our state-of-the art continuing education facility in downtown Boston. For more information about the next dental education course that will elevate your practice or career, click here.
The following courses can be completed entirely online. Earn CE credits on your time!
Get our Newsletter. Never miss out on a course.
Find out about new courses, discounts and updates on availability by signing up to receive our e-newsletter and course catalog.
For more information on travel programs through our Cruise and Travel Partners, please visit their dental CE travel website here.
Continuing Education Travel Courses:
- May 21, 2016 – Eight Day Food and Wine Land Tour in Paris, Loire and Bordeaux. VCU School of Dentistry. Details Coming Soon!
- Jun 17 – 26, 2016 – Puglia, Italy Land Tour Land Tour
- Sep 9 – 16, 2016 – Pearls of the Adriatic Cruise Aboard Azamara Journey
- Sep 23 – Oct 1, 2016 – Portugal Land Tour and Golf Land Tour
For More Information Contact Jodi Murphy at (610) 399-4501
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine offers a state-of-the art and professional setting for your business meetings, seminars, conferences and product demonstrations. It’s a unique, multi-purpose venue with beautiful views of the city skyline, which is conveniently located in downtown Boston.
Call us at 617.636.6629 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Download our brochure
- Convenient location
- Competitive rates
- On-site meeting and event support
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Various-sized conference rooms accommodating 10-90 guests
- Catering to the needs of groups both large and small
- Ample parking and close proximately to public transportation and local area hotels
Combining superior customer services, advanced technology, and on-premise catering, we promise to make your event an enjoyable and productive experience for you and your participants! Contact us at 617.636.6629 or email email@example.com to begin planning your next event now!
Registration and Office Information
Please click on a link below for more information about registration procedures, policies and the Office of Dental Continuing Education.
Loyalty Rewards Program
In order to reward our frequent attendees, the Office of Dental Continuing Education is pleased to announce our new Loyalty Rewards Program. Beginning in 2017, individuals who have participated in two or more courses with us during the previous year will be eligible to receive a discount on any of our standard courses during the next calendar year!
How it works:
The level of discount will correspond to the number of courses an individual takes with us the previous year:
Individuals who take two or more courses with us in 2016 will be automatically entered into this program, and can expect to receive their personalized discount code via e-mail when registration opens for our spring 2017 courses.
Rules and Restrictions:
Two restrictions apply to the use of these discount codes:
- Loyalty Rewards Program discounts do not apply to courses priced at $3000 or more.
- Loyalty Rewards Program discount codes only apply to an individual’s personal registrations, and may not be shared with others.
If you have any questions about this program, or about your rewards program status, please call us at 617-636-6629, or contact us via email at dentalCE@tufts.edu.
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Office of Continuing Education
One Kneeland Street – 14th Floor
Boston, MA 02111