HANDS-ON COURSE – CLASS SIZE LIMITED
GERARD KUGEL, D.M.D., M.S., PH.D. Associate Dean for Research and Professor of Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine; Editor of Inside Dentistry
Currently providing porcelain laminate veneers in your practice? Not having the esthetic success you hoped for?
This course will provide an introduction to the essential considerations when incorporating these treatment options, case presentations, and a discussion of managing patients’ expectations. From planning of alternative approaches to execution, the necessary steps are presented, and many practice tips will be provided to help participants efficiently achieve desired clinical results. The afternoon hands-on session will include three different patient indications, the fabrication of temporary restorations, and proper techniques for cementation.
This lecture and hands-on course will provide a comprehensive and practical demonstration of how to execute porcelain laminate veneers, including the most common problems and how to avoid these mistakes in your dental office. The hands-on portion of this program will be limited to 24 participants. Early sign up is recommended.
- Understand the elements involved with treatment planning and case selection for veneers along with preparation tips
- Overview of CAD/CAM veneer design and clinical cases
- Discussion of the importance of team work and communication
- Review of the tooth preparation options, when they are indicated for use
- Veneer preparation reduction guide will be fabricated along with silicone temporary shells
- How to fabricate a temporary restoration on a prepared tooth
- Review the proper techniques for cementation
This course is designed to help dentists incorporate veneers into their everyday practice.