THIS COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELED
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in future courses or for more information
ROBERT RITTER, D.M.D. Editorial board member of PPAD, Spectrum Magazine and the Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry; published and practicing expert in esthetic dentistry; immediate Past President of the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry; national lecturer
This presentation will cover digital design and communication, digital planning and work flow, and digital marketing. The entire planet has gone digital. Dentistry is moving quickly in implementation of the newest technologies available. This presentation will help the practices of today get ready for the changes tomorrow.
Do you have post op sensitivity? Do you have fracture of your porcelain restorations? Do you know when to cement vs. to bond? Do you have problems with traditional impression techniques? What materials do you use and where? How do you treat your ceramic materials prior to placement? Have you thought about digital scanners in your practice? Are they practical and profitable? Have you reviewed your online presence including your website, social media and digital communications? All of these questions will be answered in this fast paced, interactive and informative full day presentation, presented by a full-time practicing dentist.
- How to use digital chairside dental scanners in the general practice
- How to decide between the latest ceramics: lithium disilicate vs. zirconia
- How to use the latest adhesives and cements for the best, longest lasting results
- How to implement the latest in social media to maximize exposure for your practice
- How to simplify the latest in implant prosthetics with the help of digital communication
This course is recommended for doctors and assistants