The radiology division is responsible for the following courses:
Year 2 Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Course
After the didactic course, the student has a basic understanding of:
- Principles of radiation and digital technology,
- Identification of normal radiographic anatomy in extra and intraoral radiographs
- Differential Diagnosis of maxillofacial pathology
- Introduction to advanced Imaging modalities.
Initial Clinical Encounter Radiology course for Year 2 dental students:
After the ICE, students are able to obtain diagnostic intraoral radiographs using direct digital sensors. The student is also able recognize technical errors are correct the errors while doing intraoral imaging.
Year 3 Dental Students
- Weekly Interpretation seminars
Postgraduate Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology course
- Advanced Imaging seminars to all department PG residents / Faculty