The TALENT Committee’s mission is to advocate and encourage innovative teaching and learning as well as supporting educational research in the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (TUSDM) community.
- Create an efficient work flow by streamlining the process for development of new ideas
- Support faculty at every level of the process by being partners from the beginning to the end or their pilot/project
- Identify gaps in teaching and learning at TUSDM and to find innovative ideas to fill those gaps
- Create a bank of innovative ideas
- Facilitate the process by assisting faculty in finding collaborators and sources of information and help faculty overcome challenges
- Ensure a manageable quantity of educational research projects
- Jennipher Murphy (Co-Chair)
- Wai Cheung (Co-Chair)
- Tofool Alghanem
- Irina Dragan
- Matthew Finkelman
- Natalie Jeong
- Olympia Karacosta
- Ellen Patterson
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information at email@example.com.
Please note: The committee usually meets on the second Monday of each month.