To request a meeting room at the Dental School – Faculty and Staff only
Please login to the Space and Resource Reservation System using your UTLN username and password. Complete the online request form under the “Boston Space Request” tab. The submittal of the online request form requests the space only – a scheduler will then book the space and send you additional information regarding your event.
Please download the Tip Sheet for further instructions regarding requesting space via the Space and Resource Reservation System here: http://dental.tufts.edu/wp-content/uploads/roomres_boston_TIP-SHEET.pdf
Please contact the Dental School scheduling team if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests will be responded to within 2 – 3 business days.
- All requests for Continuing Education space on the 14th floor must be approved by the Continuing Education department. A Continuing Education representative will handle approving and booking requests made for their space.
- If you plan to serve alcohol at your event, you must have a security detail. Please contact Public Safety at 617-636-6610 to arrange.
- If specific or additional audio visual equipment is needed, order it through the Office of Educational Media Center’s on-line request form available at: http://tufts-emc.org/cms/ or contact them at 617-636-0931.
- If your event requires a custom set-up, contact the Boston Facilities Office at 617-636-6612 or email:Robert.Chaban@tufts.edu.
- Postgraduate conference rooms on the 11th and 12th floors are booked by the department directly. Please contact the department administrators if you are interested in reserving the space.
At this point, students are not allowed to request space via the online Space and Resource Reservation System. Students can find information regarding requesting space here: http://dental.tufts.edu/student-gateway/room-request-for-students/